COVID-19 Update: 12/8/2020
Effective immediately, we are not serving any wine tastings. Although our tasting bar is closed due to COVID-19, our winery remains open for shopping. We also offer free curbside pickup service for your added convenience and safety.
Our wine tastings consist of 5 wines selected from our rotating menu of over 60 wines made right here in the village of Hamburg. Each tasting runs 20-30 minutes and our 3 tasting room tables have a maximum capacity of 4 guests each.
We kindly ask those not participating to remain outside.
Tasting Room Rules
1. Please utilize the hand sanitizer station.
2. Masks are required except while seated.
3. We strongly encourage calling ahead to ensure we have a table available. Each table has a maximum capacity of 4 people.
4. If a table is not available, we will gladly put you on our waiting list with an approximate time. Please wait outside or in your vehicle until your indicated time to allow us to properly sanitize the tables & check-out area.
5. Do not move the tables or chairs, at this time we can only accommodate parties of 4 or less.
6. Our 5 pour wine tastings will ideally take 20-30 minutes, please be considerate of other parties waiting to be seated.
7. If there is a line to use the restroom or to check out at the register, please utilize the 6 ft social distancing marks on the floor.
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please Be Courteous
- If you have had a fever or are feeling unwell, please respect our guests and staff and stay home.
- Please remain at your table during your tasting and keep a distance of 6 feet from other guests not in your party.
- When waiting for your table to become available, please wait outside until your table is ready so that we can properly sanitize the area.
- It is required that you wear a mask at all times while in the building unless you are seated at a table and participating in a tasting.